UK EXAMINER VISITS
Does your school or organisation wish to host Trinity exams? The Examiner Visit Scheme (EVS) allows schools or private teachers (in England, Wales and Scotland) the freedom to choose the exam date and venue of their choice. To qualify, you will need to register with Trinity as a Registered Exam Centre – it’s free to apply - and meet certain criteria. Please click here for more information on registering as a Trinity centre, and please click here for guidelines on the Examiner Visit Scheme.
An examiner visit may be booked by any registered Trinity centre entering at least £600 of examinations. An examiner visit booking should be made via email giving at least 8 weeks' notice before the exam date. You are free to request any date you wish, though at peak periods of the year some flexibility may be required.
Peak examining periods are:
- the four weeks before Easter
- late June/early July
- late November/early December
If you have a group of candidates and are interested in one of our examiners visiting you at your own venue please contact us as follows:
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Isles and Wales, - contact Stephen Levesley:
- Scotland, North East, North West, East Midlands, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber - contact Ron Griffith:
- East of England and London - contact Rosa Irwin Clark:
- South East and South West of England - contact Madeleine Gordon: