We've put together a series of resources looking at different songs in the Rock & Pop 2018 syllabus. With notes on topics such as recording and production, composition, the album, and about the artist, these notes provide you with one place to go to get lots of useful and interesting information about the songs. Did you know, for example, that Stevie Wonder originally wrote ‘Superstition’ for guitarist Jeff Beck?
FEATURED PRODUCER'S NOTE: 'UPTOWN FUNK'
ALL PRODUCER'S NOTES
- 'ROYALS', LORDE: See 'Royals' Producer's Note (NEW)
- 'WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS', JOE COCKER: See 'With a Little Help From My Friends' Producer's Note (NEW)
- 'HOLD ON', ALABAMA SHAKES: See 'Hold On' Producer's Note
- 'I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS', THE BOOMTOWN RATS: See 'I Don't Like Mondays' Producer's Note
- 'OCTOPUS'S GARDEN', THE BEATLES: See 'Octopus's Garden' Producer's Note
- 'RATHER BE', CLEAN BANDIT FT. JESS GLYNNE: See 'Rather Be' Producer's Note
- 'BAD BLOOD', TAYLOR SWIFT: See 'Bad Blood' Producer's Note
- 'LIFE ON MARS?', DAVID BOWIE: See 'Life On Mars?' Producer's Note
- 'SUPERSTITION', STEVIE WONDER: See 'Superstition' Producer's Note
- 'UPTOWN FUNK', MARK RONSON FT. BRUNO MARS: See 'Uptown Funk' Producer's Note
- 'SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT', NIRVANA: See 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' Producer's Note
- 'CHANDELIER', SIA: See 'Chandelier' Producer's Note
More Producer's Notes coming soon!